I’m having troubles staying disciplined on a lot of things I wish to be consistent with. Especially when these things would cause a progress in my life and consequently make me successful (my own success mark not the world’s).
- I barely follow my devotional handbook or make prayer a necessary ordeal ☹️
- I don’t read anymore (be it fun reading, purpose reading or exam reading) ☹️
- I don’t workout (even though I enjoy it when I do) ☹️
- I don’t indulge in my healthy eating habits (it just happens by chance) ☹️
- Even my social media checkups have dropped. I’m not current on news, music or entertainment. If I were in touch with something at the least, I won’t be sulking here.
I honestly have no idea what I do with my hours, I really don’t. It’s been markedly one month plus since I even tried, or made any effort at anything. Again, I honestly have no idea what I do with my time. I cannot emphatically say “Hey, here’s a list of what has improved thus far for me!”
I’m failing on the controlled things. Almost half the year is gone.
How do you guys work on your grind? How do you make progress consciously? How do you make things happen?
Please help a sister out, don’t let me fall 😭☹️