- I remember when I spoke about how awful I felt under some tree far away from home in this post I could be your sister, and how I cried and cried and it turned out like some chain reaction, since the bus driver of the vehicle in which I commuted back home that day was agonized too. I mean he broke down in tears I’m not kidding. I think that was the lowest point I got last year, and that was midway into the year already. Imagine half the year went by with me feeling sour all the while. I felt miserable, empty, helpless and hopeless. You couldn’t begin to imagine my state of mind those preceding months and days to that day.
- I had a good friendship that started and ended last year. It broke my heart how it ended abruptly and I wish I wrote about the events that marked the period. It really was a beautiful time all the 5months or thereabout that it went on. It was some perfect undefined relationship that I welcomed it’s transparency. He wasn’t explicit about it but he didn’t want a girlfriend and I didn’t want him for a boyfriend. I think I mentioned him hastily in this post Ordinary days, What happened when I spoke about having an event and having to do my hair while someone (him) was waiting on the otherside before his house started to itch him like a rash.
- My hair had a bad year. Nothing more on that. No, infact, a little something on that. I preach it but I don’t act it and that has got to stop. It’s so shameful that inspite of what I wrote in this post New Naturalists, Say Bye-Bye to Hair breakage, and other hair education I’ve let myself in on,.I don’t even follow through and I’ve let my hair suffer.
- For a certainty, I did not crop up any quality relationship which is a downer for me. I don’t want to admire people from the sidewalk anymore like here Chasing Cars▪️ or wish to be with anyone like here Love at first sound or be an expert at defining relationships like here Attraction of Cheats. I want a true one.
- Even though it progressed a lot more last year than it has ever, my christian life is still on the middle seat. This I know, but we gon revive it. Can I get a Whoop! Whoop!
- I remember most of the posts that were unposted because I felt like I was revealing too much of myself and what I felt were the south days of my life. Imagine if one of you guys were to feel sorry for me, I wouldn’t ..I couldn’t…
I didn’t achieve a lot last year as I would have hoped and loved, but I did take some pretty good steps I think would help this year if I don’t put off the faint fire that’s been (slightly) lighted in me, if I put in my A-game, put on my discipline pants and put behind the closet, my laziness, my low drive, low self-worth and put away my need to get inspired before I act. There should be fewer occurences of posts like this one a neglected life where a good habit became an oversight.